My husband has this great perk at his job: a free Costco Membership! However, the Costco isn’t near our house and he goes during work hours, so I don’t usually get to join him on the shopping fun. Instead, I send Ty to the store with a small list of things I know we’ll use up in bulk, and give him my budget grocery price list so he knows what’s a good deal. Here’s what he picked up this month.
- Kirkland Signature Skipjack Tuna in Water
- $14.99/12-7oz cans ($1.25/can; $.18/oz)
- Ingredients: Skipjack Tuna, Water, Salt
- Bee Well Organic Raw Honey
- $11.69/44oz jar ($.27/oz)
- Ingredients: Organic Honey
- Kerrygold Grass Fed Butter
- $6.99/3-8oz packages ($2.33/8oz package; $4.66/lb)
- Ingredients: Pasteurized Cream, Salt
- Kerrygold Grass Fed Dubliner Cheese
- $10.36/1.73lb block ($5.99/lb)
- Ingredients: Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes
- Kirkland Signature Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- $14.99/2L ($.22/oz)
- Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
He did a great job, didn’t he? From experience, I know that the cheese and butter will last the two of us at least a month. The tuna is only eaten by Ty so it’ll last him 6 weeks or so. And the oil and honey are new to us this month, so we’ll see how long it takes us to use them up.
What are your clean eating Costco go-tos? Is there anything I should add to my list?
Join the newsletter
Learn how to spend less and live more with the Crafty Coin newsletter.
Get my latest posts and tips sent to your inbox!