This week I found out that three friends have recently completed a Whole30 or are about to start one. My husband and I finished ours last January. It’s really what jump started our clean eating lifestyle and it’s what I refer to while I still navigate the world of food. When we first posted about our Whole30 experience, we had people ask us if we were trying to sell anything, which we weren’t! We just felt so great and wanted to share it with everyone. Now 10 months later, it’s crazy to see that people still remember what we shared.
Check out the complete program (all free!) at whole30.com.
So what are some things that helped us along our Whole30 journey and continue to guide our eating today?
Store Bought Convenience Foods:
- Aidell’s Chicken Sausage
- StarKist Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salsa (many brands are acceptable – just check for sugar!)
- Applesauce (unsweetened)
- Whole30 (the full website, complete with shopping list)
- For questions on ingredients and other things, I lived inside the Whole30 forum
- Nom Nom Paleo (Whole30 recipes + Paleo recipes)
- Stupid Easy Paleo (Whole30 recipes + Paleo recipes)
- The Paleo Mom ( the science behind the Paleo diet and lifestyle + Paleo recipes)
- Against All Grain (Paleo recipes)
- The Kitchn (tips and tricks for the kitchen)
- Immersion Blender
- A must have for making quick homemade mayo! It also whips up nice, fluffy eggs.
- Food Processor
- Used for cauliflower mash, grinding nuts into flour, pureeing soups, and so much more.
Join the newsletter
Learn how to spend less and live more with the Crafty Coin newsletter.
Get my latest posts and tips sent to your inbox!