Any guacamole fans out there? I personally can’t get enough of the stuff! It’s made almost entirely from avocados which are jam packed with nutrients like vitamin B, potassium, and fiber. But there can be too much of a good thing. I mean, who can resist eating the entire bowl of guacamole and licking it clean with your fingers? I know I can’t! Just because it’s full of healthy fats, doesn’t mean I should be consuming endless portions of the green goodness. The solution? Wholly Guacamole Minis.
Why I Love Wholly Guacamole Minis
Essentially, these guacamole cups are amazing because they come in little pre-portioned servings which 1) helps me not eat allllllll of the guacamole and 2) keeps me from having leftover guac that turns brown if not eaten within 30 minutes.
Each cup is 100 calories and made with only natural ingredients. They can easily be thrown into a lunch box or even a purse and paired with some veggies for a quick on-the-go snack.
I picked up this big box of 20 servings for $10.99 at Costco. That comes out to $.55 per individual cup. We never get through it all before the expiration date so we just pop what we’ve got in the freezer as is. No fuss! When we get a hankering for some guac, we just pull it out and let it thaw in the fridge or slowly on the counter. It tastes just as good as when we first bought it!
My Favorite Ways to Eat Wholly Guacamole Minis
- Dipped with chips (duh!). It pairs perfectly with my Oven Baked Tortilla Chips.
- Dipped with carrots. I’m all about that crunch. Carrots make for a healthier alternative to chips as do bell peppers and celery.
- Mixed with Greek yogurt. Makes for a fancier dip.
- Smeared on chicken breast. Sick of plain chicken? Boost the flavor!
- Smeared on an egg sandwich. Whole wheat bread, a fried egg, tomato, onion, and the best part, guacamole.
- Spread on a burger. Oooh with bacon and tomato. Tasty!
- Topped on taco salad. According to my Salad Formula, I’ve gotta have some healthy fats in my salad.
- Topped on some Mexican soup. This soup is so good with a dollop of guacamole.
- Topped on chili. Fall means chili + guac.
- In deviled eggs. Mayo is so last year; use guac instead!
How do you eat guacamole?
Related Post: Oven Baked Tortilla Chips in 12 Minutes