Do you remember when you first started wearing makeup? I was in 7th grade and had to wear stage makeup for our musical “Fiddler on the Roof”. After that, I convinced my mom to let me get my own, and I was hooked! Do you know what else I remember? Caking on the foundation and putting on way too many white sparkles. Why did I do that?! I seriously didn’t even need foundation (but I am still partial to sparkles).
To this day, I have fairly good skin. I try not to wear a ton of product on my face because I don’t want to mess up what isn’t broke, you know what I mean? But some days, a girl gets one (or three) of those bright red pimples right on her chin and doesn’t want it screaming at the world. I struggle with buying cover up products though out of fear that they might make my skin worse.
So when my childhood friend Amanda reached out to me about Lemongrass Spa natural mineral makeup, I was intrigued. I already strive to eat naturally, shouldn’t I be doing the same for my skin? I should care about what I put in and on my body. I was in!
When the makeup arrived at my door, I was super excited! What girl doesn’t like new makeup? I decided to record myself trying it out for the first time. Here you go!
My Thoughts on Lemongrass Spa Natural Mineral Makeup
- Love the ingredients! I love that all of these items are essentially chemical free, made from natural ingredients, and are even gluten free. It definitely makes me feel more confident in putting them on my skin! (Plus organic mascara – who knew?!)
- They work! I genuinely loved the feel of the mineral foundation on my skin – it was super light. The concealer provided good coverage and the mascara definitely made my eyelashes look long!
- Super affordable! The price points of these products is spot on! They are affordable and even rival the prices of some of the drugstore products I’ve checked out.
Overall, I’m a fan!
What I’m Wearing:
- Mineral Makeup Primer (Sample) $1.75
- Sheer Minerals Starter Kit (3 Month Supply) $49
- Cover-Up Concealer in Medium
- Foundation in Sand Medium
- Blush in Rose Shimmer
- Finishing Veil in Matte
- Kabuki Brush (this thing is amazing!)
- Glamour Eye Set $25
- Eye Shadow in Matte Mocha
- Eye Shadow in Dazzle
- Mascara in Black Matte
Want to try Lemongrass Spa Mineral Makeup for yourself? Amanda is offering 15% off first orders! Head on over here to view products. To place an order, send an email to Amanda at email@example.com and be sure to mention Crafty Coin for the deal!
About Lemongrass Spa
Lemongrass Spa Products was founded in 2002 by Heidi Leist after she became passionate about using natural products on her own skin after she became pregnant with her second child. She and a friend hosted a spa party where they made their own aromatic bath salts in her friend’s kitchen, and the ideas grew from there! Lemongrass Spa provides natural and organic skin care products that are handmade in the USA. They are also all gluten free! They are freshly made within 2 weeks of an order being placed. Lemongrass Spa has an amazing 60 day guarantee, so if you try something and don’t love it, they will happily exchange it for something else.
Amanda decided to become a Lemongrass Spa Consultant because she truly loves the products and wants to share them with her family and friends! She loves knowing that she is using natural, handmade products on her skin. After using them for just a couple weeks, she noticed such a difference in her skin; it looked healthier than ever! Lemongrass Spa has provided her an affordable way to purchase these great products that are truly changing her skin one day at a time. Her favorite products: the healing elements balm, the body polish and the entire makeup line!
Pin this for later!
P.S. Here’s how I make $3 lipstick last all day!
I had so much fun with this Lemongrass Spa review! Thanks to Amanda for providing me the products. All opinions are my own.
Join the newsletter
Learn how to spend less and live more with the Crafty Coin newsletter.
Get my latest posts and tips sent to your inbox!